Thursday, March 31, 2011

its a lovely day [:



Took my test with the proctor on base.
Made a trip to Rite Aid for some things.
Left to do today:
grocery shopping <3 
bank
pay some bills
clean the house
cook a yummy dinner for me & the hubs :]

I woke up way earlier than normal and actually got a shower and got ready for the day. I am tired, but I feel like I already have and will get so much accomplished today...usually, to be honest...I don't do crap..lol
That being said...
I really think that I need to step it up as a "house wife". It's not like I don't do ANYTHING & let things get ridiculous, but I don't always stay on top of things either. This is my goal for April: Keep the house clean, the laundry caught up, and have dinner ready when Logan comes in from work. :]

I also just wanted to say that Logan and I had a heart to heart last night and I don't think we have ever been this good. I feel so close to him and I think things are just going to get better. It's easy to let insecurities and worries get in between you and your significant other..just gotta keep working at it. It's a never ending work in progress. I'm happy to say that I feel like we are heading in the right direction and I couldn't be more grateful.

  I adore you, Mr. Carter. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts