Tuesday, March 29, 2011

missing home

IT'S 
We all made it through another Monday. [:


I really really miss home. I can't wait to see my daddy, momma, little sis, gran, & the rest of my family. Besides them...here's what else I'm missing:


Chic-fil-a
Anyone who knows me, knows I ate there daily. Literally. 
Oh how I can't wait to order a #5 12 count with a side salad and ranch with a large Coke 0.
mmmmmmmm [:
(my lunch as soon as I get off the plane in ATL)


rain storms. I used to HATE the rain...but after going a few months without it, I actually miss it. I'm sure I'll get to nap during some storms while at the beach for two weeks. :]


JACK. He was my little buddy. I would give him a bath & let him sleep with me in my bed on nights when I didn't wanna be alone. I miss the little guy. He has the sweetest personality. 


I am SICK of McDonalds. That's all there is here. I want me some jacks. Good ole' gravy biscuit and hashbrowns. 
(I already made my mom promise this will be our breakfast before we leave for the beach hehe)


& I miss driving and seeing green everywhere. 


There is just no place like home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts