Sunday, March 27, 2011

SuNdAy



Earlier today I had a little breakdown. I woke up depressed and missing my family back in Alabama...
After texting all of them for a little while, having a good cry, and having some time to think I was all better and ready to go on with the rest of the day. lol I feel bad cuz my hubby thought he had done something to make me upset, but he didn't at all. I truly just miss home. I'll will be with them all in about 67 days sitting on the beach with a view like that one below..so I'll be ok. [:

After lunch we decided to go for a ride on Logan's motorcycle. It is a really beautiful, warm day and I needed to get outta the house. (I didn't leave the house all week lol) It felt good to feel the sun shining down and have the cool breeze blowing on my face. We came home, showered, fixed us some food, & are gonna wrap up the weekend playing some cod. I kinda have a stressful week coming up. I have an exam in all 4 of my classes and I'm gonna be learning some new computer stuff for work. New stuff at work=more monies though. :] So yeah this week will involve lots of studying (since I always put it off till I HAVE to do it)..but I will reward myself with my new <3 see below.

mmmmmmm sweet goodness [:



I think that's all for now..
oh, I'm still working on the new layout! ok..now that's all. Good night, lovelies :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts