Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco De Mayo

hahahah so...I just typed out this long rant about an issue that's bothering me..then I deleted it because I realized it's so dumb and not even worth my time. I haven't done anything wrong and I'm just gonna let it go.
 I'm over it. 
It's immature. 
I woke up in a GREAT mood this morning and nothings gonna ruin it. k? [:
Especially once I get my dr. pepper and am heading to the pool with my friends! 
weheartit

Now for some updates!
- We will be leaving this hell hole in July! The destination? ORLANDO, FL :]
-We have found some AWESOME houses already (more on this later)
-I go home in 29 days for my 2 week Destin trip! 
-I have a feeling something good is gonna happen this month!
-life is sooo much better now that I don't sit at home all day. Logan even commented on my "better mood" [:

oh and today is Cinco De Mayo. Tacos for dinner! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts