Monday, May 23, 2011

vegas weekend



Last weekend was kind of a downer. 
We had plans to take the motorcycle on a long ride and go camping...
but plans changed when Hubs got really sick..
instead, we laid around, ate some soup, and watched movies. 

This weekend was a much needed one.
 I have missed my family so much.. 
So when I woke up Friday morning to a text from my dad saying he was flying to Las Vegas, I was THRILLED. 
Poor Hubs had to drive to Vegas and back twice because of mandatory Saturday plans.
That man sure does love me. lol 


So..Friday night we picked up my dad from the airport and headed to Outback on the strip. 
We stuffed our faces and caught up. 
After eating, Logan dropped us off at our hotel and had to drive back home only to sleep for an hour and then head out to a fishing tournament. 
He drove back just in time on Sat night to pick us up from the Bellagio and take us to Buca Di Beppos. :)
Sunday my dad was at an internet seminar, so we slept in, ordered some breakfast to our room, took advantage of the huge jacuzzi tub. 
We  went to the Harley dealership, met up with my dad for lunch, then hit the road to come home.

There are only 11 days till I go home for two weeks(aka. going to Destin)
That means this weekend is the last one before I head to Bama, so we plan on carrying out last weekend's plans. 

I'm extremely excited to see everyone and be a beach bum, yet kinda bummed about it. 
It will be two weeks without Logan and my fur babies. :(
Yes, we've been apart longer than that, but I guess he's just spoiled me lately. 

While I'm gone I will not only be vacationing, but I will also be working on some internet things that should bring in some extra income...and who couldn't use that? 
My dad isn't the only one who got some use out of the internet seminar. 
I also plan on updating the blog layout. I'm finally getting some followers! 
Thank you ladies for following! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts