Monday, May 2, 2011

monday me-day


First of all, HAPPY MAY! 

secondly, hubs is on duty today, so that means he won't be home till tomorrow afternoon. So what are my plans for today?
hmm...well Logan isn't too fond of one of my favorite movies


so I think I'll pop that into the bluray player and cook some yummy dinner...and tonight. Maybe chicken alfredo with garlic bread? 
OH! and can't forget two of my fav shows are on tonight. 
Then later tonight I'll climb into bed with a HUGE book that I cannot wait to read again. I have been waiting until school is over to start it, and now IT'S OVER! WOOO! I have a feeling I'll be a book worm this summer. This is the book I'll be reading first. I read it a while back and I  it. 

I hope everyone has a good week! :]

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I love your header. SO cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) The pic is a little like..squished but I was tired of messing with it. lol

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts