Wednesday, May 25, 2011

you are what you eat

The post is gonna suck to type. 
I am gonna be all out honest about something.
 Something a lot of women don't like talking about. food & weight.
The reason I'm doing this is because I'm getting absolutely disgusted and sick with myself. 

I have played sports my whole life..so as a reward, I looked like this.
mirror pic taken back in highschool haha
I weighed about 120. 
 my face was thin, my arms were toned, and my legs were too. 
I looked and felt so much better than I do now. 

I started gaining weight after I graduated. 
Yes, I played volleyball in college, but I also had free reign to go get fast food for lunch everyday.
That, along with the meals we got for free after every game=one fat me. 
Once volleyball ended I started gaining even more weight. 
Then I moved to California, to the desert, and gained some more.
So here I am, at around 146 lbs.
My clothes fit tighter than I would like. 
I know something has to change. 
A few weeks ago I got all excited about losing weight and made a "challenge"..even posted about it.
Well that was shot to hell.
just sayin.
I KNOW what I need to do to lose weight. 
What's the problem then?
MOTIVATION.
I make plans in my head every night to "go for a run" or "go to the pool aerobics class" TOMORROW..
then I wake up and plant my fat a on the couch and get caught up on the internet or in the tv.
My other problem: FOOD
I LOVE dr.pepper
and I love everything that make you fat lol
I don't exactly know what I'm going to do yet, but I do know a change is coming. 
I only have a week until my trip and of course I'm not gonna NOT enjoy myself and have ice cream and chicfila. OH how I've missed chicfila.
I DO know that I will be swimming and walking on the beach, so I'll get a little start to getting active again. 
When I return, IT'S ON.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts