Wednesday, February 2, 2011

february!

It's... already... 

February! 

January flew by. We had our wedding shower, our long trip across the country, got married, moved into our cute little house in California. I just can't believe it's already Feb. Only 9 1/2 more months till we'll be packing everything back up and moving somewhere else. 
Not too much goin on this month..but..
I'm really excited about our Valentine's weekend :) 
Friday: Classic Dinner&aMovie date.
Saturday: Six Flags and Buca Di Beppos! 
Sunday: Cooking dinner and cuddling up to watch some movies at home


AND

We just booked a house in Destin for a week in June!

Destin is my FAVORITE place.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I'm beyond excited to be able to take my hubby there. He's never been. It's gonna be soo much fun.
This also means I need to hit the gym..yea, I'll start working on that. lol

I think that's all we have going on for now. SO can't wait! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts