Sunday, February 6, 2011

Six Flags Magic Mountain

We went to SiX fLaGs yesterday! :) It was sooo much fun. The weather was a beautiful 70 degrees and there weren't an insane amount of people. We got there a little early and had to wait outside the gates. While we were waiting an older man that worked there was going around asking questions to help the improve the park. He was surprised when we told him our zip code and that we had never been to this six flags before. We told him we are from Alabama and it turned out, so was he. I thought it was neat. I have met two people from AL since I've moved out here. Anyway...as soon as the gates opened we headed straight towards the fast pass building. We ended up getting the platinum passes. It reduced the wait for each ride to about 5-10 minutes..sometimes no wait. We also got to stay on each ride twice because of our wrist bands. The people waiting in the regular lines was just so thrilled when we didn't get off the ride. lol

After we rode Goliath twice we headed towards the X2 coaster. That's what the pic above is. (I didn't take this pic btw. It's from http://www.coasterforce.com) This ride is so popular that even with the fast pass you had to pay $15 to reserve your seat. It was definitely worth it. We would have been waiting half the day had we not reserved our seats. The ride is not just a regular coaster. The seats rotate to where you're on your stomach and back for parts of the ride. It was by far our favorite ride..Goliath was our second fav..we rode it 4 times. :) We got burgers for lunch...I don't know if I was just cuz I was starving, but those burgers were extremely good. After we ate we rode more rides, ate some funnel cake, and I got a superman shirt that  I loooove. I had an awweeesssome time with my hubby at six flags. I love it when I have the whole day with him...which I don't today because he has duty..but next weekend (vday weekend) I have him all to myself. :) We originally planned to go to six flags next weekend,  but we saw that it was gonna be so warm yesterday and decided we had to go. I'm sure we'll find something to get into next weekend. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts