Monday, February 21, 2011

Sunday Review

yesterday. was. awesome. :)


I woke up to my hubby playing his game I got him for Valentine's Day, so I joined him on the couch and caught up on some blog reading. We were lazy for a few hours and then he suddenly told me to get up and get dressed cuz we're going somewhere...I'm not gonna lie. I fought him for a few mins. I was enjoying being lazy and it was chilly outside. I finally got up and got dressed and we headed out for an adventure.

We drove down a little curvy road and arrived at a little parking lot that was full of cars...so we weren't the only crazy people out in the windy cold weather. lol We got outta the car and he led me to the start of a trail. Turns out, this trail was 1 1/2 miles each way..up and down rocky mountains. I was dying about 5 mins into the climb..yeah I'm out of shape. The view at the end of the trail was sooo pretty. We live in a desert...and this trail led us down to a little oasis in the valley of some of these huge rock piles.


 There was an old dead tree laying on the ground that had carvings all over it, so we thought we'd leave our mark as well.


After we finally made it back to our car, we were both starving..so we headed to Quiznos for some lunch, then home to shower and relax for a little bit..then we grabbed my pillow, some blankets, and Luna, got in the car, went and got some Mexican food and headed to the drive in. :) We watched No Strings Attached. I liked it! So yeah...yesterday was a pretty great day! Logan's off today, so we're relaxing for a bit, taking Luna to the vet, and then cleaning up the house and getting ready for this week. Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts