Monday, February 14, 2011

i heart you day




iT's VaLeNtInEs DaY! :) 

This is our first Vday as a married couple. We originally planned to go to sixflags Saturday for our vday date, but we ended up going LAST Saturday..so today we are just enjoying each others company at home. I'm gonna cook us some dinner and deserts. We're having manicotti, salad, strawberry cupcakes, and choc dipped rice krispie treats. :) caaaan't wait. Pics later!

I love you Logan. I'm so lucky to have you as my Valentine. 




*edited to add:




So I think our first Valentine's Day went pretty well. :)
I woke up to a surprise waiting for me in the living room. I wasn't expecting anything, because we just ordered me some bike boots (that I looove) I'll post a pic when I get them!
But anyway, my sneaky husband put some pretty flowers in my favorite Urban Outfitters vase and got me a certificate for a mani/pedi. (def gonna be using that tomorrow) He is adorable. I've been saying I'm gonna go get my nails done ever since we got to Cali, but I just have never gone. So thoughtful. :) Either that or he is trying to tell me something? lol either way works.
When hubs got home from work, I surprised him with a 3/4 sleeve Led Zeppelin shirt like one he used to have/love and Fable 3 for xbox. I think he liked both. :)
While he was at work I dipped some bananas and marshmallows in chocolate and put them in the fridge. I KNOW he loved the bananas. They were gone.fast. lol I also made some rice krispie treats. (I'll admit that they weren't as good as the bananas.)
I made Logan play his new game while I cooked our dinner. I made manicotti. It was delish. :) We like having drinks with dinner and had bought some new wine to try tonight..we tried it...aaaand ended up both drinking coke instead.
After dinner we played Phase Ten. I won the first time we played a few days ago..and he has won the three times since. Uuuurg. stupid card game.
Logan was exhausted after work..I could tell as soon as I saw him..so he is passed out in bed right now. I thought I'd catch up on some blogging/blog reading. Here's some pics from today:)

my purty flowers :)
our dinner setup. Yucky wine.

the sweets
I even got some luvin from our fur baby

Now I'm gonna go crawl in bed, snuggle up next to my hubby, and get some sleeeeep. Night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts