Friday, August 5, 2011

2littlethings.

Oh how I love the weekend. 
I get hubs all to myself and we don't have to go to bed early! lol
We don't have much planned this weekend. 
Trying to save some moola for our move.
Anyway...I have two little fur babies to introduce to you today. 

Mr. Bubbles (named by hubs)

and 

Mrs. (insert cute name here)
I haven't named her yet. lol

I've never been a cat person...but something made me get these two. 
Yes, we do have a lot of aminals..and we love them all. :)


Oh and random, but I've been readin.
I read East of Eden, by John Steinbeck. LOVED IT. sad I'm done with it. :(
Now I've moved on to this.
pic from google images



So far, very informative. 
I highly recommend it if you are trying to conceive or just simply want to learn how your body works. 
We aren't "trying" anymore.
We are "not trying but not preventing"

ok, that is all. 
Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. oh.my.crap.
    those 2 little guys are too cute!
    i'm melting!
    and the little lady reminds me of my kitty when i first got her!!!
    i named her penelope.

    they are soooooo cute!!!

    ♥elisabeth

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts