Thursday, August 11, 2011

ABSolutely




I really like this. Just Do It. then do it again. :)

Today I did cardio for 30 mins.
I actually ran a lot more than I did before.
I'm proud of my small improvement.
Tomorrow I will improve some more. (:
For breakfast  I ate some egg whites with a tiny bit of cheese, and some baby tomatoes with a green apple.
Later I ate a peach.
Then I was really hungry and ate some ramen and a nutrigrain bar.
bad, I know...but we haven't been to the grocery store yet, so I had to improvise.
I was starving! lol
haven't had dinner yet, but I plan on cooking some fish and veggies.

I can feel the difference in being tired from working out and being tired from being lazy.
I like this tired.
I know I've done something to feel this way. lol
I also am just a little sore from the pushups.
My arms aren't sore at all...so I know I need to push a little harder on the arm workout.
I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep and working even harder tomorrow. :)
Here are is the inspirational pic for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts