Wednesday, August 3, 2011

ilovebreakfast

Good morning! (:
I just got back from my morning run/walk. 
 Thought I'd share a really good, healthy breakfast that hubs and I make regularly. enjoy!
Eggs with tomatoes and baby spinach & an English muffin.

What you'll need:
3 eggs
nonstick spray
shredded cheese
baby tomatoes
baby spinach leaves
1 english muffin
butter
jelly



This is just the way I do it. :)
-cut english muffin in half, place in toaster oven for around 5 mins. (while you cook the eggs)
-break 3 eggs into bowl and beat with fork
-cut about 10 baby tomatoes in half and tear a handful of baby spinach leaves (put to the side)
-spray a frying pan with Pam
-scramble eggs
-when eggs are almost done, add in a little shredded cheese, then tomatoes, and spinach
-take muffin out and put a tiny bit a butter and jelly on it.
I add a glass of orange juice. It make a pretty big, filling, healthy breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts