Sunday, August 7, 2011

so im kinda sad... :( 
You remember those two beauties from my last post? 
Yeah...well...
Kora, our Irish Wolfhound, definitely did NOT like them...
and kept trying to eat them..
She would not relax once she knew they were in our house. 
Not kidding. 
In fear of the kittens' safety, we have to return them. :(
Not gonna lie...me and little female one were starting to become friends.
She was a sweetie.
Oh well..I guess we are meant to be doggie parents.
Fine with me! 
Other than that, our weekend has been pretty low key. 
Friday night we ordered some pizza, drank a little rum and coke, and watched a few movies. 
Saturday we slept in (that is required on Saturdays) and then drove to the nearest sonic (20 mins!) for some ice cream and then went to the pet store that is near the sonic for some treats.
Gotta spoil our babies. :)
Today we've just been being lazy and spending some time together and with the pups.
We have also slowly been trying to sell almost everything.
We found out that we are 90% probably going to be leaving CA on Sept. 18th! 
So we are getting rid of anything and everything that we don't want to take with us.
pretty much, the only things we want to take are our pups, clothes, kitchen stuff, tv, and Hubs bike. 
that's it. 
We wanna start new and get real furniture. 
You know,
that matches and whatnot. 
My dream furniture is the big chunky heavy wooden bedroom furniture. 
with our bedroom painted a deep red, brown, purple (purple's so not gonna happen though). 
aaahh! so can't wait! 



Something I have been thinking about.
I have seen "shop my closet" on a couple of blogs and I think I might start doing that on here.
I'll let you know. 

This weekend flew by. 
hopefully this week will too! 
also hoping hubs hears something about his future job so we can start house hunting! 

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear about your pup wanting to eat the kittens! just not meant to be I guess, and better safe than sorry for sure :)

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts