Friday, August 12, 2011

whatibought

today's post might be a little lengthy. 
I wanted to show you what all I bought in preparation of starting Tone It Up.
I kinda followed the diet plan today, but since I was running around most of the day, I haven't eaten much.
the 7 day slim kick start will start in the morning, right after my booty call. (:

ok so here's what I got:
 1. bananas
2. strawberries
3. rasberries
4. blackberries
(for a mix-berry snack)
 6. celery (one of the "free foods" I can eat as much as I want, whenever.)
7. baby tomatoes (to go in my egg whites for breakfast)
8. baby spinach leaves(also to go in the egg whites)
9.spinach (what I'm using for my salads)
10. carrots (for snacks, salads)

11. WATER
12. lots of chicken
13.egg beaters
14. ground turkey

 15. naked fruit/veggie drinks.LOVE THESE.
(I drank halve of the berry one for breakfast on the way home from grocery shopping.)
 16. clear cups and straws for my Meta-D drink.
& ziploc containers so I can premake my salads


 18. Larabars (for snack)
19.all nature, no sugar added apple juice (part of my meta-d drink)
20. ground cinnamon and cyan pepper (also for the drink)
21. truvia (stevia, better sweeter than splenda, etc.)
23. apple cider vinegar (also for the drink)


 23. green tea 
24.all natural peanut butter (goes great on the celery)
25. organic, extra virgin, olive oil (for cooking)
26. Mr. Dash and sea salt
27. brown rice
28.basalmic vinegar (my salad dressing)
29. one a day gummy multi vitamins :)

30. a planner to plan out my workouts and have my meal and workout plans all in one place
31.exercise ball 
32.a mat. (for hardwood floors)
33. soft measuring tape (to take measurements and keep up with progress)
34. weights. I bought 5 & 8 lbs today. I already had 3lbs. It will be a while before I use the 8s. lol


so there is what all I bought today. when I got home I cooked up enough chicken for at least have of the week and premade a few salads. 
Now that I have everything...LET'S DO THIS!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts