Wednesday, August 10, 2011

gotta start somewhere

Exercise:
20 minute cardio
10 pushups (its a start!)
&
this arm toning video 



Food:
(keep in mind that I haven't started the diet plan yet)
Breakfast- slim fast shake (chocolate)
Lunch-tomato sandwich on whole wheat, a few garlic and herb pretzel crackers, a cheese stick(not the fried kind, the kind you peel apart.lol)
Dinner- slim fast shake (chocolate)

I'm trying to get rid of all the food I have right now..which isn't much anyway, but I still want everything gone so that I won't be tempted to eat anything not on the plan I'll be going by. 
I haven't officially started the diet plan yet. I DID however get my butt up and did the arm toning video and walked my Irish Wolfhound for 20 mins. That was about all we could take of the desert heat..over 100 degrees! I ate better than I normally do, but there is still SO much room for improvement. I am looking forward to getting groceries and starting the 7 day slim down for a kick start to the diet. Tomorrow morning will be my first booty call! 
Just so you know, "booty call" is what they call your firstthingwhenyouwakeup cardio. :)
I weighed myself when I got back from walking and surprisingly the scale said 148.8
awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts