Friday, August 26, 2011

goin home :D

We FINALLY have made a decision. It's one I think we're both pretty happy with. I am thrilled...like sooo excited. We have decided that even if hubs gets a call last minute for a job, he's not taking it...and we're moving home to Alabama. We are going to be staying at my Dad's house. Not only do we get to be around our family, but his house also rocks and we'll have free rent...but I'm more excited about the being around them part. I am especially looking forward to being around my sister. It's her senior year and I'm so happy I'm goin to get to be there for it. Her 18th bday is a few days before we'll get there and we will finally get to go get our tattoos we have wanted for like two years. :) It's my bday present to her. 

If you didn't already know..(I'm not sure I've mentioned it on here before) I work for my Dad. He does Internet Marketing along with a lot of other complicated stuff I don't quite understand...but I'm his office assistant. I like knowing I take a lot of stress off his shoulders by getting the little things done. While I've been living in Cali, I've been his virtual assistant, but now that we're moving home, I'll get to be set up in the office again. I like order..so I'm excited to get my little desk set up and organized lol 

Anyway, the REASON we've decided this, is so we can both go back to school. There is a college literally 9 minutes away. (I've timed this many times, because I used to play vb there and had EARLY morning practices..lol) hubs is going to start classes for Veterinary Medicine..and I'm going to be finishing up my classes for Radiology! 

We just made this official tonight, so I haven't even been able to tell my family (except my sis) that we're for real coming home...so I had to write about it..cuz I'm way to excited to sleep right now. I just keep thinking about all that I'm looking forward to that I've missed.

I can't wait to be surrounded by the green mountains and drive by the river everyday on my way home. I can't wait to take long runs through my old neighborhood, the one I know so well. I am so happy I can walk next door and visit my gran anytime I want...instead of just seeing her over skype. I finally get to meet my sister's new puppy and my whole family gets to meet our three new furbabies...everyone has met Luna. We'll get to order sweet tea anywhere..not just at McDonald's. lol  and omg, CHICKFILA. ♥ (can you say first meal as soon as we get back to the south??) oh and Jack's gravy and biscuit... We get to go to church with our grandmother's...like we haven't for a few years..and I can honestly say I'm excited about going back to school..After 8 months of sitting at home
while Logan's at work, I'm ready to get back into a schedule.

Yeah... as you can tell, I'm very happy about our decision. I can't wait to be home. 
21 days.




1 comment:

  1. awww congrats on moving back. There is nothing like home :) BTW great blog,i'm your new follower.I'd love if you follow back :)
    xoxox
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com

    P.s I'm having two giveaways on my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts