Wednesday, August 10, 2011

tone it up

ok, so I'm super excited about what I'm about to tell you about. 
You know, I've made several posts saying how I'm going to start working out and eating better.
Well I've finally found something I've been looking for and I cannot wait to get started.
The only reason I haven't started it yet is cuz I'm waiting till Sat to go get the groceries I need.
ok, here it is. I'm not sure which blog I found this link on, but thank you thank you thank you!
www.toneitup.com    
I found a website with an awesome support community for losing weight and toning up. The two girls that own the site and program are constantly adding new workout videos and recipes. I purchased their program and immediately read all of it, decided that THIS is the time to make a change, and wrote out my plan and goals. I'm starting off with the 7day slim down...which is what the pic above is for. Its a kick start to get your body losing weight and ready for the next phase of their program. I will keep a food and exercise journal going on my blog on my TIU page. Their program is a little pricey at $149.99, but I took my time and read into it, and saw so many REAL women who have awesome results and I decided it would be worth it. Here is a link to a blog that followed their program. CHECK OUT HER ABS! AAH! I'm so ready to get started!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the tone it up program and how positive Karena and Katrina are. I follow it kind of in my own way since I have yet to purchase the diet program, but I love everything they do and the recipes they come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts