Friday, August 19, 2011

update

Woah! Sorry I've been mia for about a week! I've been busy busy because we found out our official date that we will be leavin on. SEPT 14! :D SOOOO excited! We are now just waiting on Hubs to get a call about a job! If he doesn't get a call by then, that will be ok too, cuz that just means we'll get to go home and spend some time with our families! This week I've come down with a little cold and just have no felt that great at all..so I haven't done much exercise, but I have been eating better.
So, because we're moving soon, we decided to get rid of the excess stuff we have, so we won't have so much to move back across the country. Well in doing so, we've made over $500! Didn't expect anything like that.
but anyway, just wanted to update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts